SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- 박성중 "다음 中응원은 드루킹 시즌2…강서구 선거 안심 못해"
- S. Korea to crack down on illegal immigrants
- Fall festivals to take place across Seoul
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- Samsung Biologics raises annual estimated earnings to W3.6t
- 임명직 마다한 장제원 의미심장 글 "발톱 숨기고 때 기다린다"
- Live music festival Block Party to return to Haebangchon