A documentary will give fans a glimpse at the making of Jimin's first solo album, his label Big Hit Music said Wednesday.
A teaser from documentary film “Jimin’s Production Day,” released on the day, showed the BTS singer engrossed in working on his EP “Face” in a dimly lit studio.
“Albums cannot be considered simply,” he admitted adding that putting together his solo album helped clarify what he should be doing from now on.
The film will be available on Weverse, a fandom platform, on Oct. 23.
Separately, he confided in an interview with Elle Korea that he not only found out how shy he is but also how much there is for him to do in order to improve.
“I have to be well prepared first before I can tackle with confidence,” said the musician.
＆Team to bring out 1st LP next month
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- PM orders measures to prevent public opinion manipulation on web portals
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- S. Korea mandates flexible pricing in supply deals to protect SMEs
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- 임명직 마다한 장제원 의미심장 글 "발톱 숨기고 때 기다린다"
- 한중 축구, 다음선 중국 응원이 91%…‘차이나 게이트’ 논란
- 與, 김행 여가장관 후보 청문회 불참 기류…"일방적이고 위법적"